Concerned about your child's confidence in school? We can help.
Our experienced educators work one-on-one with pre-kindergarten through high school students in all core subject areas. This one-on-one setting allows our students to receive individualized instruction designed to meet their unique learning styles.
We work together:
- First, we meet with you to gain a complete understanding of your child’s history and current situation
- Then, we assess your child’s individual academic needs
- In order to develop a custom learning approach, we collaborate with you, your child and your child’s teachers
- Our goal is to inspire trust and confidence in your child and to become his or her advocate so learning and growth will follow
We offer instruction in the following areas:
- Reading comprehension and fluency
- Phonics-based instruction
- Hands-on math instruction
- High school and college-level math and science
- Organizational and study skills
- Test preparation